Still Available, cheaper price Swift FX- SOLD!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Bookbear

Still Available, cheaper price Swift FX- SOLD!

Post by Bookbear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:37 am

For sale, almost brand new Swift FX men's cpap nasal pillow mask. Includes all three sizes of pillows. This was used one night only. It is a very nice mask, very light weight, well-made, and very unobtrusive.... truly 'minimally invasive'! I had hopes for this, but the pillow angle is just not right for my nose, and isn't adjustable.

Cheek pads, small and large pillows are in their original unopened factory packaging, The headgear and medium pillows have been sterilized in Cidex (my neighbor is a visiting nurse, and had the stuff and did that for me). I hand-washed the elastic fabric strap in baby shampoo. All packaging, inserts and manual are intact and included. This is a chance to try this mask at much less than the original price of $127.00. PM me if interested, $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping to lower 48. Postal money order. preferred, personal check accepted. No pay-pal, sorry.

Last edited by Bookbear on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getting old doesn't make you 'forgetful'. Having too damn many things to remember makes you 'forgetful'.

Bookbear

Re: Still Available, cheaper price Swift FX

Post by Bookbear » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Bump

MDALE

Re: Still Available, cheaper price Swift FX

Post by MDALE » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

PM sent