Sleepzone Question RE: heated hose

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Snoozie

Sleepzone Question RE: heated hose

Post by Snoozie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:24 pm

I finally got around to placing my order for the heated hose. Anyway, don't know what was wrong with the site - not real user friendly for checking your order before finalizing, but after it went through, it said I ordered 2 hoses - YIKES! Has this ever happened to anyone? I sent them an e-mail immediately, hopefully they will respond before order goes through. I know I did not place 2 orders so don't know what happened!

Snoozie

Post by Snoozie » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 pm

Ok, Went back into the site and found out that everytime you hit your arrow back key, it adds another hose. BEWARE and be careful if ordering. Hopefully I can get this straightened up by tomorrow.

Jere

Post by Jere » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 pm

They are very responsive. They actually called me from Australia to confirm a problem with my credit card. I doubt you have anything to worry about.
"First rule of holes: when you are in one, stop digging"

ozij

Post by ozij » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:45 pm

Happened to me too, 2 hoses - I emailed and they responded immediately - I don't you have to worry.

Just remember that time-wise they're on the other side of the globe, so "immediately" might take a while since they might be asleep when you mail, and you might be asleep when they answer.

O.

Bellcrest

aussie hose

Post by Bellcrest » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:29 am

I a sorry I didn't order 2 when I got mine. I went by what I read on the board and I can only say that everything great comment I read was true. I love my aussie hose and only wish I had ordered a spare. I can't imagine having to go back to a regular hose.

Shirley

Jeeper

Post by Jeeper » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:09 am

Snoozie,

You did right by sending an email immediately. The Fischers are very reputable people and good to deal with. They do respond to email queries.

I received my heated hose a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it. It took a little over two weeks for the hose to arrive here in Oklahoma.