Be careful buying at cpap.com

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
xenablue

Re: Be careful buying at cpap.com

Post by xenablue » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

SleepingUgly wrote:Great! Hugs all around!

Cuda, you ought to change the title of this thread to reflect how fair cpap.com was with you.

Ditto

kempo

Post by kempo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Well, Cuda, we're waiting.

Cuda

Post by Cuda » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

What are you waiting for Kempo?

newname

Post by newname » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Cuda:
You acted in haste by immediately throwing it away. You could have called and explained the situtation. I'm sure the company would have helped you. Also, instead of just tossing it, you could have tried to sell it or give it to someone!! You sound like a "hothead" by acting hastily.

Cuda

Post by Cuda » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Anything else?

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

YES!

You should change the name on this posting...........

If you would have called and talked to the people at cpap.com in the first place as soon as you got your order, all of this trouble could have been avoided--and more importantly your frustration would have also been avoided....

There will be many more frustrations at times in dealing with cpap's.......might as well learn from this experience and move on........

“Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% what you make of it.” Charles Swindoll

Slartybartfast

Post by Slartybartfast » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

No good deed goes un-punished.

kempo

Post by kempo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Cuda wrote:What are you waiting for Kempo?
We are waiting to see if you change the title of this thread. " BE CAREFUL BUYING AT CPAP.COM"

The people at cpap.com sponsor this forum so we can all share and learn from our experiences. I think you are the first person that I can remember bad mouthing cpap.com about their service.

Last edited by kempo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbn3boys

Post by jbn3boys » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Cuda wrote:Anything else?
It seems to me that cpap.com went out of their way to make you happy, calling you, offering a refund, admitting their mistake, changing the website to avoid the problem in the future. Seems to me the least you can do is acknowledge what they've done, and maybe be a little forgiving. Humans DO make mistakes, and a little forgiveness can go a long ways.

aPAP for 4 months, Switched to BiPap, 2nd sleep study Feb 2011 Possible PLMD
to quote Madalot..."I'm an enigma"

Cuda

Post by Cuda » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Maybe I offered to change the thread, delete it or have cpap.com delete and they declined? Ever think of that? Trust me after the personal insults and name calling that was my preference. Cpap.com explained both parties have resolved their differences and I owe no apology to the people insulting me or calling me names, none.

I apologized to cpap.com for how I brought this up and they accepted my apology, they apologized for what happened and made it right.

We spent most of the time on the phone discussing how the users here are handling the situation. Now I wont call any of you stupid or accuse you of being too dumb to read, you guys have those comments covered. I also wont get into apologies as those that were doing those things to me feel no need to so why would I apologize to any of you users? You were insulting me, not the other way around. The thread was never about the actual problems, when one user saw what I was talking about sleepy had to point out that had nothing to do with anything, this is just about hating Cuda, nothing more. Per Sleepys advice no one should feel bad about anything said to me so why should I feel bad about the NOTHING I said to any of you?

The irony of this post is too priceless for me to change the subject now. As more users feel the need to insult me and call me names it will simply do the exact opposite of what they want, putting this post front and center. Every "stupid is as stupid does" is another "bump" for this thread. In short, the more you try and attack me to get me to change it the more it gets bumped to the top. Thats ironic and well...kind of funny at this point.

cpap.com wants me to leave the post and they have explained the situation to all of you. If some of you feel the need to keep insulting me or calling me names AND want this thread title to go away I recommend doing so with personal messages. Otherwise you are being counter-productive to your own cause.

kempo

Post by kempo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Cuda wrote:Maybe I offered to change the thread, delete it or have cpap.com delete and they declined? Ever think of that? Trust me after the personal insults and name calling that was my preference. Cpap.com explained both parties have resolved their differences and I owe no apology to the people insulting me or calling me names, none.

I apologized to cpap.com for how I brought this up and they accepted my apology, they apologized for what happened and made it right.

We spent most of the time on the phone discussing how the users here are handling the situation. Now I wont call any of you stupid or accuse you of being too dumb to read, you guys have those comments covered. I also wont get into apologies as those that were doing those things to me feel no need to so why would I apologize to any of you users? You were insulting me, not the other way around. The thread was never about the actual problems, when one user saw what I was talking about sleepy had to point out that had nothing to do with anything, this is just about hating Cuda, nothing more. Per Sleepys advice no one should feel bad about anything said to me so why should I feel bad about the NOTHING I said to any of you?

The irony of this post is too priceless for me to change the subject now. As more users feel the need to insult me and call me names it will simply do the exact opposite of what they want, putting this post front and center. Every "stupid is as stupid does" is another "bump" for this thread. In short, the more you try and attack me to get me to change it the more it gets bumped to the top. Thats ironic and well...kind of funny at this point.

cpap.com wants me to leave the post and they have explained the situation to all of you. If some of you feel the need to keep insulting me or calling me names AND want this thread title to go away I recommend doing so with personal messages. Otherwise you are being counter-productive to your own cause.
With your title and your post you were inferring cpap.com are thieves and everyone here knows that is BS. Now you're playing like you are a victim! POOR LITTLE BABY!

Cuda

Post by Cuda » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

I never asked for anyones sympathy. I just pointed out that continued name calling only puts this "ugly" subject line right back on top.

You sure proved me wrong, lol.

kempo

Post by kempo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

I want to keep it on top.

Cuda

Post by Cuda » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Oh, then by all means keep posting!

Dimples

Post by Dimples » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Some people just can't take yes for an answer. Like a dog with a bone - no-one wants to let go.

For goodness sake - lets all grow up, and let 'sleeping' dogs lie. (pun intended)

Over here in Oz, if there's a complaint, someone fixes the problem, apologies all round, then we all just get on with life.

Suggest you all do the same and use your energy, and forum time and space, actually helping people with 'real ' problems, not bickering and carrying on like 5 year olds over a simple $6.49 mistake, that has now been resolved.

Lets get this forum back to the real reason we're all here.
Dimples