Aeiomed Battery Pack

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Dissatisfied

Aeiomed Battery Pack

Post by Dissatisfied » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 am

I purchased an AEIOmed Everest 2 travel CPAP machine including the rechargeable battery pack and all accessories from CPAPcom. While at first impressed with the size and performance of the machine, I became disenchanted when the battery failed within 60 days of operation. Adding to my frustration was the bureaucratic approach that CPAPcom took with regards to processing my replacement. As it was beyond 30 days, it had to be processed as a warranty claim. I purchased the machine specifically for use at BSA summer camp, and the battery failed 4 days before I was to leave. CPAPcom would due nothing to expedite the battery replacement. The only option was to purchase a new battery and wait for a refund. I found CPAPcom to be of zero help or assistance. They do not strive for customer satsifaction. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

forumadmin
Site Admin

Re: Aeiomed Battery Pack

Post by forumadmin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Greetings,

Eva Mourad, returns manager, phoned you back but got your voicemail.

Johnny

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Additional Information:

(01:56:12 PM) bonnie.pittman: It is unfortunate he hung up on her before she could offer to look into it for him. He would have his battery and be ready to go on the camping trip.

I issued orders to clear the way earlier this morning and you haven't given us the chance to help. WIthout that chance, we will not help. Your call.

Johnny

forumadmin
Site Admin

Post by forumadmin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 pm

(02:10:49 PM) Eva Mourad: i have called again and left a message
(02:10:56 PM) Eva Mourad: it rang twice and i was sent to voicemail

klockemy

Post by klockemy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Dissatisfied wrote:I purchased an AEIOmed Everest 2 travel CPAP machine including the rechargeable battery pack and all accessories from CPAPcom. While at first impressed with the size and performance of the machine, I became disenchanted when the battery failed within 60 days of operation. Adding to my frustration was the bureaucratic approach that CPAPcom took with regards to processing my replacement. As it was beyond 30 days, it had to be processed as a warranty claim. I purchased the machine specifically for use at BSA summer camp, and the battery failed 4 days before I was to leave. CPAPcom would due nothing to expedite the battery replacement. The only option was to purchase a new battery and wait for a refund. I found CPAPcom to be of zero help or assistance. They do not strive for customer satsifaction. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.
I'd beg to differ. I had an issue of concern not too long ago and they were more than willing to help me. As evident by the above posts, they are making an effort to extend that same level of customer service to you.

ziggytosh

Post by ziggytosh » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

klockemy wrote:
I'd beg to differ. I had an issue of concern not too long ago and they were more than willing to help me. As evident by the above posts, they are making an effort to extend that same level of customer service to you.
Agreed. And props to CPAP.com for even letting this thread stay up on their servers. I've never bought anything from them, but this thread would make me feel more, not less, confident about buying from them in the future. dissatisfied comes off like a jerk. The customer is not always right and everyone, including the customer, has an obligation to behave politely.

jules

Post by jules » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 pm

I had one "bad" experience with cpap.com. I took my gripes to them directly not to a forum they own. Sure I could have started a thread and posted about it. They did fix it and sent me what I ordered by overnight delivery.

Now if you think that you are dealing with poor customer service try dealing with Medco. I have a nightmare ongoing with them right now for a Rx that will cost me under $5 if they ever bother to send it. You would never believe the games they are playing and they have no idea what they are doing and what the rules are. I am sure they have spent a few hundred now trying to figure out how to screw me next.