Respironics M series humidifier

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
stevoreno

Post by stevoreno » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

[quote="travismcgee"]The dresser was right next to my bed and it is actually slightly shorter than the height of my mattress. I was using a 6' hose as well.

socknitster

Post by socknitster » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:32 pm

I havn't been around for a couple of months and didn't know Respironics has reconfigured the humidifier. Very interesting! Too bad they didn't make the tank bigger. Looks the same size.

Jen

stevoreno

Post by stevoreno » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 pm

[quote="socknitster"]I havn't been around for a couple of months and didn't know Respironics has reconfigured the humidifier. Very interesting! Too bad they didn't make the tank bigger. Looks the same size.

Jen

travismcgee

Post by travismcgee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:07 pm

stevoreno, if you go to the "Fix and Tweak pictures collection" thread
you will see pictures of my solution for knocking my machine over. Cheers.
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Douglas Adams

stevoreno

Post by stevoreno » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 pm

travismcgee wrote:stevoreno, if you go to the "Fix and Tweak pictures collection" thread
Well I don't know what to say except that I am impressed but how often do you have to keep all of those compartments in the cabinet on wheels clean? What kind of a hose is that you have and exactly how long is it? You have a nice day you hear.

travismcgee

Post by travismcgee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:23 pm

stevoreno wrote:
travismcgee wrote:stevoreno, if you go to the "Fix and Tweak pictures collection" thread
Well I don't know what to say except that I am impressed but how often do you have to keep all of those compartments in the cabinet on wheels clean? What kind of a hose is that you have and exactly how long is it? You have a nice day you hear.

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): hose, clean

I don't clean them very often they are kept closed most of the time so there is very little dust in them. The top one of course gets some dust but the drawers are also removable so cleaning is a breeze. I have a standard 6' hose covered by a snuggle-hose wrap to keep the hose warm and keep the "rain-out" out.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Douglas Adams

stevoreno

Post by stevoreno » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm

travismcgee wrote:
stevoreno wrote:

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): hose, clean

I don't clean them very often they are kept closed most of the time so there is very little dust in them. The top one of course gets some dust but the drawers are also removable so cleaning is a breeze. I have a standard 6' hose covered by a snuggle-hose wrap to keep the hose warm and keep the "rain-out" out.