Completely off topic~Halloween Name

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lilsheba

Post by lilsheba » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:17 pm

j.a.taylor wrote:
Babette wrote:BTW, has the wife tried cpap?
Nope! She hasn't yet experienced the joys, though I have encouraged her to get a sleep study done.

She doesn't snore like I did, but I have woke up several times and shook her because she appeared to stop breathing.
Babette wrote:Though I admit to poking my toes in the weirdness now and then... At least I'm sane enough to get out of the pool when the water gets too rough.

LOL,
B.
Are you really sure? You might be a little wrinkled from playing in the pool too long.
OH I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one......I'm not saying anything, I'm NOT saying anything....

SisterShotgun

Post by SisterShotgun » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:18 pm

Oh go ahead and say it

Babette

Post by Babette » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:27 pm

I never said I wasn't wrinkled, and suffering from the effects of a bad sunburn or two...

LOL,
Babs

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

lilsheba

Post by lilsheba » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Babette wrote:I never said I wasn't wrinkled, and suffering from the effects of a bad sunburn or two...

LOL,
Babs
or three or four....

That's ok I have NO room to talk.

Babette

Post by Babette » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 pm

I'm sure you're FAR MORE wrinkled than I am, Sheba.

But then, that's what I like about you. I can be your friend without having to get into the pool myself.

LOL,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

j.a.taylor

Post by j.a.taylor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:38 pm

Babette wrote:I'm sure you're FAR MORE wrinkled than I am, Sheba.

But then, that's what I like about you. I can be your friend without having to get into the pool myself.

LOL,
B.
Well, I have to admit, there are probably times I've been in that pool a little too long.

Just as long as none of us stay in there.
John A. Taylor

lilsheba

Post by lilsheba » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:40 pm

j.a.taylor wrote:

LOL,
B.
Well, I have to admit, there are probably times I've been in that pool a little too long.

LOL yeah all true all true.....Babs can live vicariously through me, and you too I can carry the load for all of us

j.a.taylor

Post by j.a.taylor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 pm

lilsheba wrote:
j.a.taylor wrote:

LOL,
B.

LOL yeah all true all true.....Babs can live vicariously through me, and you too I can carry the load for all of us
Awh! Lilsheba,

How nice, but remember my load's pretty heavy!

And I'll let Babette speak for herself on that one (mom taught me well--never ask a woman's age or weight).

However, you should know, that we've both been posting on Bab's weight loss thread . . .
John A. Taylor

Babette

Post by Babette » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm

Hey now, we weigh about the same JA, so if she balances us on either shoulder, she should be okay..
B.

j.a.taylor

Post by j.a.taylor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:16 pm

Babette wrote:Hey now, we weigh about the same JA, so if she balances us on either shoulder, she should be okay..
B.
Or we can squash her flat as a pancake.

We've sure hijacked this thread, and moved it into a different direction.

Either that or I'm a gothic, unbalanced, overweight fat man . . .

Oops! My wife probably agrees with that description.
John A. Taylor

SisterShotgun

Post by SisterShotgun » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:21 pm

A little hijacking never hurt

papdaddy

Post by papdaddy » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:27 pm

Babette wrote:
lilsheba wrote:
Babette wrote:
lilsheba wrote:Toxic Tears for me.....all righty then.
I told you that would happen if you kept drinking the PurSleep...

LOL,
B.
Thanks for that piece of wisdom Babs
ROFLMBO DUCK!!!

As in, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post that great laughing duck GIF here.

LOL,
Babs
Like this Image

j.a.taylor

Post by j.a.taylor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:29 pm

SisterShotgun wrote:A little hijacking never hurt
Hmmm!

Not sure about that advice (even though you started the thread).

I mean after all, it is coming from someone named SisterShotgun.

Sounds hijacky to me.
John A. Taylor

Babette

Post by Babette » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:30 pm

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I have to save that to my Photobucket account, then do an insert, right?

I managed to steal it to use at work in emails, but that system works easier than this system for inserting funny gifs.

Thanks!
B.

SisterShotgun

Post by SisterShotgun » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Since this topic has been officially hijacked I am going to vent about something unrelated to CPAP..

My son cannot feel when his glucose goes high or low, he used to but the longer a person is diabetic they lose this ability..So, the doctor wants him to have a Continue Glucose Monitoring System, but the blasted insurance company won't approve it..

Now of course since he can't feel the lows when he checks he is VERY low and on the verge of having seizures But thankfully I have been able to catch him in time and shove honey down his throat.

Insurance companies Piss me off at times