Have Energy

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
frete50

Have Energy

Post by frete50 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 am

Yeah - Its about 9 am CST (US) and I am not tired and falling asleep at my desk. Last night I had the best HIs ever since starting treatment. Normally my HIs are really high between 12 - 20 depending on the set pressure. My AIs have been good between 1 - 6. Also depending on the pressure. Well last night my HI was 0.6 and AIs were 6. You ask what helped with this change? Well let me tell you I purchased the Snoreclipse (http://www.snoreclipse.com/ from my local pharmacy.

Let me tell you this device really worked on those HIs. Now all I have to do is find the correct pressure for my AIs and I think energy levels will really go through the roof and espresso will not be mandatory to keep awake at work.

I have always been really lucky that my manager understood my sleepiness and has never reprimanded me for my drowsiness.

Becky

tangents

Post by tangents » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:22 am

Good for you, Becky. I see you've been at this for a time, too. It's wonderful that you continue to try new things to get your treatment just right. You're an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work!

Hope your energy really does do through the roof!
Cathy

frete50

Post by frete50 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks for the encouragement. It has been a real struggle getting the HIs down to a reasonable level.

Becky

SleepGuy

Post by SleepGuy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 am

Congrats Becky!