Bravo

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ejdischer

Bravo

Post by ejdischer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:44 am

Anyone heard anything about the Bravo Mask? I read somewhere that it would be available on March 23. But the site, http://www.bravomask.com, isn't even up yet. I just want to see a pic of the thing. Anyone know anything?

EJD

new2

Post by new2 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:34 am

I hear ya. I just wasted my hard earned money on the Opus (not happy with it) so I would have something lighter to wear now that the Hybrid has helped me learn to keep my big mouth shut. I just want something to alternate with.

dieselgal

Post by dieselgal » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:55 am

new2 wrote:I hear ya. I just wasted my hard earned money on the Opus (not happy with it) so I would have something lighter to wear now that the Hybrid has helped me learn to keep my big mouth shut. I just want something to alternate with.
What do you dislike about it if you don't mind explaining.

new2

Post by new2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:19 am

So sorry it took so long for me to answer.
Regarding the Opus,
I should have known better because I had bought something called the Infinity made by the same company and thought I was getting a very lightweight nasal aire device but that wasn't the case. It never sealed anywhere as good as the nasal aire. The opus is just a strange fit for me. I always feel like my size is wrong and I just can't get a seal once I'm in bed.
I have to get up umteen times to try to reset the damn thing once I start hearing the leaks. It is just an all around bummer for me.
I would go right for the nasal aire II again because of all the masks out there it is the most comfortable, but I can hear myself breathe with the nasal aire so I'm looking for something light and new. I know better than to buy the Optilife because of what I've read and if I'm going to wear a chinstrap, I'll wear a real chinstrap not some fake chinstrap. What do people do that need a chinstrap, wear both the fake and the real one?
I'll pass. I only want a mask to give myself a break from my Hybrid once in a wile. If I could have the pillows from the hybrid on a little swift or opus mask that would be a dream, but the Hybrid pillows have me spoiled.

Snoozin' Bluezzz

Post by Snoozin' Bluezzz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 am

I hear you. This was my second night on the Opus and when it broke the seal I could not get it to reseal this time with making it so tight I still have the marks and one pillow was 1/3 the way up my nose. I was really happy the night before last but last night was a trick!

It's a Swift night tonight.

David

Only go straight, don't know.