Respironics DreamStation BiPAP autoSV H/HT/C,DS

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
hueyville

Re: Respironics DreamStation BiPAP autoSV H/HT/C,DS

Post by hueyville » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 am

No, they weren't. The pressure lines are all wrong for an autoSV
[/quote]

They absolutely were from a few months after I had met compliance on that machine
[/quote]

A flood of nonsense won't change the fact that those screenshots you tried to doctor were NOT from the machine you claimed them to be from.

Since you're dishonest, and deceitful, you're not worth my time.
[/quote]

Have only used SleepyHead software with the Respironics System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced have had for several years, period! Did not even know such software was available till after I was using that machine and having so many problems which landed me here trying to find a little help. The "doctored" screen captures I thought when originally posted were no different than the common practice people have of wiping out the serial number on pictures of guns when post online. Thought I was reducing possible personal information that was not pertinent to the issues was having while leaving all important info. Every screen capture IS from a Respironics System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced, period. Stated the doctor was going to extremes changing settings as he was totally honest and said he had no idea why I was having such poor results thus forcing the machine into different configurations. These were part of a few captures had hosted back when problem was new and all that have remained hosted. Tried to upload some have not wiped any information but photobucket wants another $10 per month to add any more images to my account which am not going to pay.

I tried to explain my issues, give detailed case history as always thought more information on the patients medical history is a help when attempting to solve a complex issue. Was not spinning a tall tale or anything of the sort. Just trying to discover why the last machine never worked in any mode, as happened with the two previous machines which required taking entire machine to doctor to pull data, and now the with the new DreamStation my numbers started well but now my AHI is climbing every single night. Had my worst night last night and felt like the previous machine for the first time. If I could make Oscar run with new machine would find a way to post unmodified screen captures of what is happening but my decade old laptop will not run the software without crashing after doing every bug fix recommended. I really don't understand why two small smudged boxes have upset y'all so much, not like I am counterfeiting $100 bills and passing them off to you personally. Appreciate the concern and help.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth

Jas_williams

Post by Jas_williams » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 am

Without current information we cannot help you, what happens with Oscar if it crashes on opening download and apply the display reg fix

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/Patch/fixgraphics.reg

Next you may need a Beta version of the software to work with your ASV but let’s see what data you get first using the current version of Oscar.

Ranting on with pages of historic information does not allow us to help you with your current machine or it’s configuration

You can attach screenshots from OSCAR directly here without incurring photobucket costs

zonker

Post by zonker » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:51 pm

hueyville wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 am

I really don't understand why two small smudged boxes have upset y'all so much, not like I am counterfeiting $100 bills and passing them off to you personally. Appreciate the concern and help.
the forum operates based on facts. in a way, it is as though you are counterfeiting. until we can get current data, the experts can't help.

both pugsy and jas_williams have offered help. you can except that help or continue to argue minutiae.

the forum is ready to help. please give us some current sleep data to work with.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by hueyville » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Have been using SleepyHead and only log in here when something changes in my equipment or treatment.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Use SleepyHead. The people here can still read and understand the charts it renders. :D

JPB

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 pm

hueyville wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 am
Have only used SleepyHead software with the Respironics System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced have had for several years, period! Did not even know such software was available till after I was using that machine and having so many problems which landed me here trying to find a little help. The "doctored" screen captures I thought when originally posted were no different than the common practice people have of wiping out the serial number on pictures of guns when post online. Thought I was reducing possible personal information that was not pertinent to the issues was having while leaving all important info. Every screen capture IS from a Respironics System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced, period. ... I really don't understand why two small smudged boxes have upset y'all so much, not like I am counterfeiting $100 bills and passing them off to you personally. Appreciate the concern and help.
It is very clear, to anyone that knows anything at all about reading data from those machines that those screenshots of multiple days were not from an AutoSV.

You are either lying or delusional, (the latter may be more likely, based on your posts), but either way, you're not worth anybody's time, until you start being honest.

You apparently thought you were being "clever" by blacking out the dates, but stupidly left the calendar showing, which confirmed the lies.

HAVE A NICE DAY, bless your heart.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.