Remstar M Series

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Remstar M Series

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:39 pm

Can Someone tell me how to raise my setting from 4cm to 6cm on my machine

rjgreen3

editrix

Re: Remstar M Series

Post by editrix » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 pm

Anonymous wrote:Can Someone tell me how to raise my setting from 4cm to 6cm on my machine

rjgreen3
Are you talking about the low setting for the ramp button?

If so, open the lid to show you the little screen and press the plus sign for "setup." Then press on the arrow (either direction) until the display shows the ramp setting. (My display says at the top of the screen, "Ramp Start Pres") That display will also show you what the current ramp setting is. Just press the plus or minus buttons to raise or lower that pressure.

rjgreen3

Post by rjgreen3 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:35 pm

My ramp has been set to start at 4cm which is fine; but my low setting should be 6cm and I mistakenly gave the 4cm setting when I ordered the machine from cpap.com

rjgreen3

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:37 pm

dunno if it's set like the old ones... unplug and when plugging back in, push the left and right buttons at the same time... follow the menu after that. to get out of it, push the start button. (Or something like that)

Snoredog

Post by Snoredog » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:38 pm

[quote="rjgreen3"]My ramp has been set to start at 4cm which is fine; but my low setting should be 6cm and I mistakenly gave the 4cm setting when I ordered the machine from cpap.com

rjgreen3

byront

Post by byront » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:43 am

Cflame1 is correct, except he forgot to mention that you hold those buttons down until you hear the beebs. As Snoredog already mentioned, there should have been a two page insert telling you how to get into and navigate the provider mode screens. --- BT