Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Chevie

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Chevie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:Welcome to Mordor!

Say goodbye to civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, the environment, clean water and jobs.
BlackSpinner wrote:11/9 = 9/11 The terrorists won

The USA is dead

The Evil Empire, the neo Nazis rule again

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <Word removed due to user policy>.
You ever think you might be overreacting a bit, Sweet Cheeks?

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Chevie wrote:

Say goodbye to civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, the environment, clean water and jobs.
BlackSpinner wrote:11/9 = 9/11 The terrorists won

The USA is dead

The Evil Empire, the neo Nazis rule again

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <Word removed due to user policy>.
You ever think you might be overreacting a bit, Sweet Cheeks?

Nope... BS and 49er aren't overreacting. Did you happen to notice the thousands of people who are protesting the outcome of this election? These people are scared to death of a Trump presidency as they well should be.

To the people who voted for Trump... you got what you deserved. Wait six months... our country (if it isn't already) is going to be the laughing stock of the world, and far worse than that.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

RogerAN

Post by RogerAN » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
Chevie wrote:
Did you happen to notice the thousands of people who are protesting the outcome of this election? These people are scared to death of a Trump presidency as they well should be.
Did you happen to notice that the thousands of people who are protesting the outcome of the election are rabble rousing boneheads paid for by communist George Soros and his moveon.org?

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:03 pm

I hear Putin has offered to redo the FBI and that Mien Kampf is going to be required reading for civil servants.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

DeepFriedDuck

Post by DeepFriedDuck » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:08 pm

jnk... wrote:some have personally experienced direct physical/sexual mistreatment from males
I suspect you just "created" some "evidence" to support a position you like to hold.

But hey, that's just me.

D.H.

Post by D.H. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:11 pm

A little hard to "drop out" after having won!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:34 pm

D.H. wrote:A little hard to "drop out" after having won!
Yet, Hillery keeps hoping, maybe she can BUY a do over. A prime example of getting caught believing your own press. This Presidential Race reminds me, of the "Tortoise and The Hare".....

She collected twice as much money as Trump for the election, hope she's got enough to carry her over four more years. For the first time in years, election costs went down. They must have sold the rights for coverage to Reality T.V. ..... Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

So Well

Post by So Well » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Just today as I got on the bus, Trump supporters (I know they're Trump supporters because they showed me their ballots) brandished knives at me and said Hillary was not a very qualified candidate. The whole bus CLAPPED and then dropped me off at the ER. It was horrible, THIS IS AMERICA TODAY.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:57 pm

So Well wrote:Just today as I got on the bus, Trump supporters (I know they're Trump supporters because they showed me their ballots) brandished knives at me and said Hillary was not a very qualified candidate. The whole bus CLAPPED and then dropped me off at the ER. It was horrible, THIS IS AMERICA TODAY.
You were lucky to get out of there with your life, nothing worse than a bunch of us deplorables on a bus. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Here you go.
http://www.greatagain.gov

It makes perfect sense. Give the next President a chance.

So Well

Post by So Well » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:42 pm

So Well wrote:Just today as I got on the bus, Trump supporters (I know they're Trump supporters because they showed me their ballots) brandished knives at me and said Hillary was not a very qualified candidate. The whole bus CLAPPED and then dropped me off at the ER. It was horrible, THIS IS AMERICA TODAY.
I got a call at lunch that Trump supporters took chainsaws and killed all my gay friends.
So Well
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:08 pm

So Well wrote:
I got a call at lunch that Trump supporters took chainsaws and killed all my gay friends.

Yeah ... I got the same call.

I'm sure what you said about the "bus" was just a jab. God help us all if you were serious.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Goofproof wrote:
You were lucky to get out of there with your life, nothing worse than a bunch of us deplorables on a bus. Jim
But some deplorables are driving cars ... well at least until the HRC supporters get a hold of'em. I guess some HRC supporters really don't like older white men?

Now I did try and warn folks earlier in the thread here ... that this stuff could happen. If these aren't the deplorables, who are they?

And as I used to tell students at the start of each semester ... your expectations for the end of the semester may be proportional to your disappointment ... some listened and as usual, some didn't.
The same can be said for those who participated on this thread ... I tried to warn you folks ...
viewtopic.php?p=1089316#p1089316
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

So Well

Post by So Well » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:17 pm

So Well wrote:
Now my brother just called and said this morning a roving band of Trump voters pulled him off his Keffiyeh during Adhan and threw bacon at him.
So Well
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Mmmmmm, bacon. (drooling)
Sorry about that.
Xenophobia and racism is just as bad as misogyny.

Last edited by chunkyfrog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.