Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Lucyhere

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Lucyhere » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Goofproof wrote:You are right, he had done pretty will for someone with a valid birth certificate. Jim

It's mind boggling that this particular topic is still being debated.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
Goofproof wrote:You are right, he had done pretty will for someone with a valid birth certificate. Jim

It's mind boggling that this particular topic is still being debated.
The Truth will always be Debated, over the lie! Too bad the person who knew plane crashed, how lucky, or not! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

mal59

Post by mal59 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm

keep, your politics to yourself, you fucking moron.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:33 pm

That's gonna' leave a mark !

mal59

Post by mal59 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 pm

First, you shouldn't be on this forum
Second, don't care
Third, forth and 100, you are a fucking moron who doesn't know that this board is about CPAP, not politics
And finally you are a fucking douce.

Enjoy your useless life.

Mike

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 pm

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Bad news.......
When it rains, it pours.......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -released/

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Sounds like a compliment to me.

douce
do͞os/
adjectiveScottish
adjective: douce

sober, gentle, and sedate.

Den

User since 05/14/05

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:10 pm

What ? no equal, fair & balanced expose` named "Cheney Cash" ? (via Halliburton by way of taxpayers and dead soldiers backs) How very one-sided you seem to view things ! LMFAO. Oh, yeah......Dinesh D'Souza.......the convicted felon ? Really ? Wonderful source of veracity ! I almost wet myself laughing at that one.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Wulfman... wrote:Sounds like a compliment to me.

douce
do͞os/
adjectiveScottish

Den

You don't think he was trying to insult me, he didn't call me a Democrat or a Sheeple or a Republican. Truth is I'm a Patriotic American tired of seeing this country, brought to its knees from within. I vote for the best person running, in a corrupt system that never has a best person running. A false popularity show, that is meant to give the Sheeples the idea that they have a say in what happens in their lives. In reality they are just along for the ride, never looking forward to the end of the tracks. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:56 am

Goofproof wrote:

douce
do͞os/
adjectiveScottish

Den

You don't think he was trying to insult me, he didn't call me a Democrat or a Sheeple or a Republican. Truth is I'm a Patriotic American tired of seeing this country, brought to its knees from within. I vote for the best person running, in a corrupt system that never has a best person running. A false popularity show, that is meant to give the Sheeples the idea that they have a say in what happens in their lives. In reality they are just along for the ride, never looking forward to the end of the tracks. Jim
I think he has no clue who he thought he was insulting .... obviously a newbie still unable to get his therapy to work. He should stick to the CPAP threads a bit longer before venturing out into the Off Topic threads.

And speaking of no clue .... still another indication that Trump is nothing more than a Trojan Horse bought and paid for by the Clinton Foundation and yet Trump supporters have no clue ...
Donald Trump: If I lose, ‘it’s OK ... I go back to a very good way of life’

In addition to the one I posted last night which supports what I figured out over 7 months ago ....
Is Trump Deliberately Throwing The Election To Clinton?

If the sheeple, with or without tin foil, don't march on Washington DC this November instead of going to their pre-programmed voting poll locations to cast their pre-programmed "choices", this country will reach the end of the tracks. Even for the morons, the writing on the wall should be quite clear what the outcome will be ... people best get their survival/self-sufficiency knowledge, skills, gear and stock preparations in order.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

flightco

Post by flightco » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:24 am

mal59 wrote:keep, your politics to yourself, you fucking moron.
Mal59, might try adjusting your pressure (most likely up, way up) and check for leaks. Do you use sleepyhead software, post your results here and you will get some help. Also, not a good idea to drink before posting.

flightco

Post by flightco » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:29 am

DreamStalker wrote:
Goofproof wrote:

douce
do͞os/
adjectiveScottish

Den

I think he has no clue who he thought he was insulting .... obviously a newbie still unable to get his therapy to work. He should stick to the CPAP threads a bit longer before venturing out into the Off Topic threads.

And speaking of no clue .... still another indication that Trump is nothing more than a Trojan Horse bought and paid for by the Clinton Foundation and yet Trump supporters have no clue ...
Donald Trump: If I lose, ‘it’s OK ... I go back to a very good way of life’

In addition to the one I posted last night which supports what I figured out over 7 months ago ....
Is Trump Deliberately Throwing The Election To Clinton?

If the sheeple, with or without tin foil, don't march on Washington DC this November instead of going to their pre-programmed voting poll locations to cast their pre-programmed "choices", this country will reach the end of the tracks. Even for the morons, the writing on the wall should be quite clear what the outcome will be ... people best get their survival/self-sufficiency knowledge, skills, gear and stock preparations in order.
As a Trump supporter (new supporter, only because the only other choice is Hillary whom I believe is the lessor of two lessors), I thought many times during the primaries about the point you bring up Hope it is not true, but...

WarmBodies

Post by WarmBodies » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:36 am

mal59 wrote:
you are a fucking moron who doesn't know that this board is about CPAP, not politics

Mike
You are a dumbass who can't figure out this thread is about politics and slinging mud.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:56 am

flightco wrote:As a Trump supporter (new supporter, only because the only other choice is Hillary whom I believe is the lessor of two lessors), I thought many times during the primaries about the point you bring up Hope it is not true, but...
Ah yes hope ... now where have I heard that term in the context of a national election? Oh yes ... I remember, it was the last time I voted back in 2008 when my hope was thrown back into my face as the pre-selected liar in chief told everyone that he was going to support the criminal Wall Street banksters with the bailout program proposed by the previous liar in chief. Yes, I remember well. And I decided instead to cast one last vote to write in myself (the only honest and real choice provided to me) despite my planned and pre-programmed choice for "hope". The charade is that there is no lesser of two evils ........ but rather only two versions of the very same evil.

Hence the only real "hope" is for millions to march on DC on election day -- but we all know that ain't gon'na happen, don't we?
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.