Is cpap worth it for mild apena?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Is cpap worth it for mild apena?

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Tatooed Lady wrote:You might be AMAZED. My AHI was 10.4 when I took the portable study. I was always tired, woke several times on average at night to pee...treated, my AHI is usually under 1, I'm more awake (need testing for low iron though), and only wake once per night on average. I actually slept a couple times for 12 hours without having to use the bathroom, which is almost a miracle to me.
All said...my numbers were relatively low, but 2 years in, I'm not sorry I was diagnosed.
just chew on a tire iron...

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Wed May 04, 2016 6:09 pm

palerider wrote:
Tatooed Lady wrote:You might be AMAZED. My AHI was 10.4 when I took the portable study. I was always tired, woke several times on average at night to pee...treated, my AHI is usually under 1, I'm more awake (need testing for low iron though), and only wake once per night on average. I actually slept a couple times for 12 hours without having to use the bathroom, which is almost a miracle to me.
All said...my numbers were relatively low, but 2 years in, I'm not sorry I was diagnosed.
Well, since licking Windows hasn't helped, I'm open to other treatment.

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Wed May 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Tatooed Lady wrote:
palerider wrote:
http://www.luckyironfish.com/

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Tatooed Lady wrote:
palerider wrote:
silly gel, ain't no ahrn in a winder!!!

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu May 05, 2016 1:36 am

Maybe some dust if you are downwind from a foundry?