Can someone help me to get Encore Viewer?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
CentrallyTired!

Can someone help me to get Encore Viewer?

Post by CentrallyTired! » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:00 am

Hi I guess Encore Viewer Software is discontinued--Can anyone send me a link or help to still get a download of it--or somehow acquire? I searched for a while last night, increased my sleep deprivation Lol!

I have a Respironics (I guess also called Remstar?) BiPap Auto SV Advanced (Legacy Series) with a SmartCard.

Since it has a SmartCard (rather than an SD card) I guess I need the special reader too. Cpap.com sells the encore reader for $79 sure seems pricey. Cpap-Supply.com though maybe has the reader for $54--Anyone have any experience with that company?

Thanks so much!

Hawthorne

Re: Can someone help me to get Encore Viewer?

Post by Hawthorne » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:40 am

Respironics makes Remstars.

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

robysue

Post by robysue » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:52 am

CentrallyTired! wrote:Hi I guess Encore Viewer Software is discontinued--Can anyone send me a link or help to still get a download of it--or somehow acquire? I searched for a while last night, increased my sleep deprivation Lol!
If you wander over to apneaboard.com you can get a free copy of Encore. You will have to register as a user over there since the information about obtaining Encore for free is on the "members only pages". If you can't find the information you need over there once you are registered, post the same question over there and someone will steer you to the right place for what you need.
I have a Respironics (I guess also called Remstar?) BiPap Auto SV Advanced (Legacy Series) with a SmartCard.

Since it has a SmartCard (rather than an SD card) I guess I need the special reader too. Cpap.com sells the encore reader for $79 sure seems pricey. Cpap-Supply.com though maybe has the reader for $54--Anyone have any experience with that company?
Yep, you'll need the special card reader. I don't know anything about Cpap-Supply.com, so I can't help you there.

Sonnyboy

Post by Sonnyboy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:29 am

CentrallyTired! wrote:Hi I guess Encore Viewer Software is discontinued--Can anyone send me a link or help to still get a download of it--or somehow acquire? I searched for a while last night, increased my sleep deprivation Lol!

Thanks so much!
I suggest you go back and delete your email and phone number in your other thread and
send a private message [pm] regarding the card reader that is for sale.

wacyone

Post by wacyone » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:55 pm

I sent CentrallyTired! a UPS pakage today with not only a Smart Card Reader but the Encore Viewer software. My old ASV died in September so I am glad someone else can use those 2 items. She should have them Monday.

Wes

CentrallyTired!

Post by CentrallyTired! » Wed May 11, 2016 8:23 pm

thanks so much everyone! Wes haven't had time to even open the box yet how crazy! Got a frozen shoulder i'm dealing with and leaving town soon oy vey.
plus, i was so discontent with that old machine, that i pulled out my old bipap st unit--And i feel considerably better!! so kind of convinced the machine truly was malfunctoning. But i still plan to download software and analyze... Especially comparing to when i'm sure i've just woken from an apnea! Then i may decide to replace with like machine in which case still ongoing benefit from reader and software... or there's an aircurve for sale cheap but makes me nervous paying a craiglist stranger in advance. decsions, decisions. Thanks again!!