Hey, Wader

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
dankazoo

Hey, Wader

Post by dankazoo » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:04 am

Is it true that Wader can have his cake and eat it too???

It was great to meet both you and g00fy tonight.

Dankazoo

LDuyer

Re: Hey, Wader

Post by LDuyer » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:51 am

dankazoo wrote:Is it true that Wader can have his cake and eat it too???

It was great to meet both you and g00fy tonight.

Dankazoo

Hey Dankazoo. Tell us all about the meeting!! Anything fun and embarrassing happen?

Do tell..!!

Liam1965

Post by Liam1965 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:03 am

Not to take us off topic, or anything, but with the subject line of this thread, I kind of have to say:

...there's a fly in my soup.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip the wait staff. Try the veal.

Liam, cheesy lounge comedian of cpaptalk.com

Mikesus

Post by Mikesus » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:26 am

Liam1965 wrote:Not to take us off topic, or anything, but with the subject line of this thread, I kind of have to say:

...there's a fly in my soup.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip the wait staff. Try the veal.

Liam, cheesy lounge comedian of cpaptalk.com
Sir I am going to have to ask you to be quiet...

Everyone will want one!!

G00fy217

Post by G00fy217 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:33 am

Hey there Eveyone and Good Morning!!

Dan, It was great meeting you and Wader last night!! Of course, we can't forget Dave too.

LDuyer, the meeting was very educational. I had alot of my questions answered and people were so nice to offer their advice to us "newbies". Atleast they were nice to me.

Anyways, at first I didn't think there were going to be anyone there except for me, Dave, Wader and possibly one other guy who had emailed me (Grant... not sure if he's from this forum or how he got my email)(the g00fster getting popular before your eyes.... hehehehe)

I was extremely surprised to see a FULL HOUSE!! It was great. However, the only disappointing thing was that there were probably only about 5 - 6 people under 50 years old in the room last night. It really would be great to see and speak to more people in their 40's. I am not being prejudice against my elders...... Everyone there were super nice!! And I guess alot of the younger people don't really feel that they need a support group! Oh, well... I am in my 40's and I need a group that understands me!!

So, anyhow.... I thought the meeting went really well and I look forward to next month's meeting. Maybe more people from this forum will be able to attend. Oh, and don't be embarassed to say "Hey, are you g00fy? or whatever" I really don't bite unless I am extremely hungry!!

Dan, again... it was nice to meet you!!
Laughter never killed anyone..... Go ahead, laugh! It's good for you!! ;-)

G00fy217

Post by G00fy217 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:38 am

Oh, one last thing... I forgot to tell you all......

Wader (the muckmeister) does get extremely embarassed!! He turns all red, but he is a super nice guy in person as well as in the forum.

I did get him a cake and it said: "Happy 1,000 Posts of Wisdom" and Dave took a picture of us with the Cake..... Dave might just post that picture..... so look for us.

Waders.... thanks and I hope your family had a great time at the hotel. Sorry the pool was down for alittle while there... but after it opened up again, I hope the kids loved it.

Well... I best get going if I am going to see if I can get back to the hotel to say Good-Bye to you and your family!! See ya later!

Laughter never killed anyone..... Go ahead, laugh! It's good for you!! ;-)